Lighthouse East Tower, the newest addition to the successful Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts. With sweeping forever views of the lake and the city, the 36-storey tower is more than just a residence for the discerning urbanite, it’s an iconic landmark on the emerging East Bayfront skyline.
Lighthouse East Tower
- Located at Queens Quay East + Richardson Street
- The newest addition to the triumphant Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts community
- 24-hour concierge to welcome you and your guests
- Wide expanses of masonry and glass, its façade punctuated by staggered balconies mimics the waves of Lake Ontario
- Bright, smart, livable urban spaces, innovatively detailed with form and function. Clean, crisp and cool interiors, making use of every inch of available space for living and entertaining.
- Suite layouts from studios to 2 bedroom plus den